Knowledge Management South Africa (KMSA) presents its convention on “Leveraging the 4th Industrial Revolution: KM Systems to meet Africa’s Sustainable Development Goal”
The Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) will revolutionise the manner in which knowledge management systems are conducted, perceived, new approaches, as well as the skills required to remain relevant as technology changes the way people work, make decisions and affect organisations operating models. The convention aims to engage on making Knowledge Management relevant in setting of digitally transformed organisations.
The 2019 Convention aims to share knowledge, ideas and research amongst role-players in the Knowledge Management environment and equip our community to successfully implement and maintain Knowledge Management within the context of the 4IR. Additionally, it provides an excellent networking opportunity.
KMSA cordially invites prospective speakers to submit an abstract of their papers. The papers should be relevant to the convention theme, subject matter and audience. Abstracts will be published in the convention programme.
Please click here for the draft programme.
The following sub-themes are to be addressed during the convention:
- KM Future Applications/Systems and Tools (for 4th Industrial Revolution)
- Develop a KM Roadmap /Strategic Planning for KM.
- ISO 30401 KM standards and the impact on KM Strategies and organisations.
- Strategies for Measuring KM.
- Call to Action: Defining a Business Value Proposition/Creating a Value Path for Your KM Approach.
An Executive Leader's Role in KM.
- Change Management and KM (Techniques for communicating KM).
- Breaking down the Barriers to Knowledge Sharing – Risk based approach.
- Evolve & Sustain Your KM Programme.
- Adopting a digital mind-set.
- Information Security and Knowledge Protection.